I have encountered a problem in jboss 3.2.5, actually tomcat 5.
When I redeploy a war archive with my web-application, the sessions, if any opened by
clients, don't get destroyed, they live on. The problem is all attributes stored in
the
session object are lost and the application doesn't work no more.
I have to shutdown my webbrowser and run it again, so that a fresh session is created,
then
it works.

This was not a problem with tomcat 4.

Are there any options I could set and disable this.
Or is this a BUG.

Anything?

Thank's very much.

View the original post :