Is there a way to have a Service created but not started on server startup?  I am
trying to use JBoss' Services in SOP and there are cases where services should be
deployed (and created) but not started.

My research shows that this is not possible but I wanted a confirmation.

If not possible, it is the correct procedure to file an RFE 'bug' for a desired
feature?  (And yes, I do understand the implications on dependent services.)  Thanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3845346#3845346

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3845346