Hi!

Yes, I've got a "workaround" on this.

As you can see, this is an expected behaviour since JBoss 3.2.4:
http://jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMQHA

On option to make the service "activate" before the servers synchronizes state (wich
takes 1 minute to happen after the master node crashes) is to do a lookup in the
desired component, after that, the user will receive a NameNotFoundException but this
call will start the activation process and in the subsequent call everything will work
fine.

I'm investigating why we get the firs NNFException as the lookup activates the service
and we shouldn't get NNFException and if I have news, I can post it here.

[]'s
Daniel

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3845524#3845524