I use myEclipse and JBoss 3.0.8.
When I create an CMP entity bean, and deploy it, everything works fine if I am
connected to the network.
If I am not connected to the network, Session and MDB beans work fine, but when I call
an entity bean I get the following error:

java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception
is:
        java.rmi.ServerException: EJBException:; nested exception is:
        javax.ejb.EJBException: Could not instantiate bean; CausedByException is:
        null
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:292)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:247)
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)
        at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:135)
        at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:108)
        at
org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:77)
        at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:80)
        at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.HomeInterceptor.invoke(HomeInterceptor.java:198)
        at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:76)
        at $Proxy0.findByPrimaryKey(Unknown Source)
        at PersonTest.main(PersonTest.java:29)
Caused by: java.rmi.ServerException: EJBException:; nested exception is:
        javax.ejb.EJBException: Could not instantiate bean; CausedByException is:
        null
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.handleException(LogInterceptor.java:360)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:137)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invokeHome(EntityContainer.java:487)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:756)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:1058)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:517)
        at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker.invoke(JRMPInvoker.java:383)
        at
        at
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: Could not instantiate bean; CausedByException is:
        null
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInstancePool.get(AbstractInstancePool.java:188)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityInstanceInterceptor.java:79)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityLockInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityLockInterceptor.java:79)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityCreationInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityCreationInterceptor.java:44)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:111)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:237)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeHome(TxInterceptorCMT.java:68)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.java:105)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:133)
        ... 16 more

My Client looks like this:

        public static void main(java.lang.String[] args) {
                  try {
                        Properties props = new Properties();

props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial","org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
                        props.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url",
"localhost:1099");
                        props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs",
"org.jboss.naming");

                        Context context = new InitialContext(props);
                    Object object = context.lookup("ejb/PersonEntityHome");
                    PersonEntityHome personEntityHome = (PersonEntityHome)
PortableRemoteObject.narrow(object,PersonEntityHome.class);

                        for (int x=1; x<4; x++){
                                PersonEntity person2 =
personEntityHome.findByPrimaryKey(new PersonEntityPK(Integer.toString(x)));
                                System.out.println("id= "+ person2.getId()+"
name= "+person2.getName() );
                        }

                   }
                    catch (Exception e) {