Hi !

I am getting problems in import javax.ejb.* even after setting variables as mentioned
below in build.properties and build.xml files.

Any help is highly appreciated.

TIA,
Dee.

"noel.rocher" wrote : Hi,

  | the main pb comes from the new packaging of the web container.
  | You should replace all javax.servlet.jar by
  | default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/servlet-api.jar
  |
  | you can set it (servlet.jar property) up in the build.properties file (highest
level).
  | Add a jsp.jar property too (pointing to the same dir with jsp-api.jar)
  |
  | then, change the build files to add the use of the jsp.jar propertie in the same
way as servlet.jar

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3845685#3845685

Reply to the post :