In my case I saw this exception today for the first time. I have migrated from
3.2.2RC1 to 3.2.5 a few days ago. I am running JBoss for more than 2 years now and
never saw this before. Exception occured when accessing a CMR field of 1-1 relation,
inside transaction, TX attr. required, CMR accessor method is read-only.

javax.ejb.EJBException: CMR field value is already loaded
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCCMRFieldBridge$FieldState.loadRelations(JDBCCMRFieldBridge.java:1813)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCCMRFieldBridge.load(JDBCCMRFieldBridge.java:1312)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCCMRFieldBridge.load(JDBCCMRFieldBridge.java:1301)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCCMRFieldBridge.getInstanceValue(JDBCCMRFieldBridge.java:646)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCCMRFieldBridge.getValue(JDBCCMRFieldBridge.java:599)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.bridge.EntityBridgeInvocationHandler$FieldGetInvoker.invoke(EntityBridgeInvocationHandle
r.java:133)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.bridge.EntityBridgeInvocationHandler.invoke(EntityBridgeInvocationHandler.java:91)
        at org.jboss.proxy.compiler.Runtime.invoke(Runtime.java:62)
        at com.xxxxx.ejb.MessageBean$Proxy.getLastComment(<generated>)
        at com.xxxxx.ejb.MessageBean.getTO(MessageBean.java:48)

Are there any updates on this?