I am trying with no success to use local interface to get access to a session EJB from
my Struts Web application...
My version of JBoss is 3.2.5, both the web application and the ejb are in the same
EAR. I have no problem using local interface for inter bean communication (it is quite
natural) but when I try to access a bean from a web application only remote invocation
is successful.
The local invocation attempt leads to a ClassCastException.
Maybe some kind of reference must be created in a jboss specific configuration file?
Can anybody help? Thanks a lot ...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846025#3846025

Reply to the post :