I have a connection pool with a min/max size of 2/25. I have an application that might
access this pool with say 100 connection requirements per second. All the connections
in the applications are closed promptly after the use. My concern is that as soon as i
close the connection, does the connection in the pool become available for use by the
next request, or jboss might take some in refurbishing it.

If jboss takes some time then there is a chance that i might be refused connection
after i have used 25 connection, despite having closed them all.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846094#3846094

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3846094