Don't feel bad, you're not the only one that has been confused by how to setup a
development environment for Nukes in Eclipse. I wrote most of whats on the
UsingEclipse wiki because the only info i could find was scattered throughout forum
postings (and most of it outdated). So what's there may not be the best, but it was
better than nothin.

I think that the easier we make it to get new developers setup with Nukes, the more
likely we are to have more help on this project. Thanks for everyone that has tried to
help out those of us not as familiar with Java and Eclipse. Your kindness will
eventually be rewarded with coding help. ... .joe

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846097#3846097

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3846097