do not know the precise answer to your problem however i remember we had a similair
problem with our J2ee server going down for no apparent reason... turns out it had to
do with which user was logged onto the  W2k server  and the jvm going down when the
user  timed out and the automatic restart we had setup. sorry i am so vague but this
stuff happen almost 3 years ago!

HTH
jim

View the original post :