Hello.
I am new in JMX :-)

I need to auto deploy some object into JNDI. To do it, I decided to create MBean:
public class SelectorConfigDeployer extends SubDeployerSupport implements
SelectorConfigDeployerMBean {...}

public interface SelectorConfigDeployerMBean extends SubDeployerMBean {...}

This MBean should load file "selector-cfg.xml", parse it to SelectorConfig object and
bind to JNDI.
What method (init,create,start,stop,destory) I should use to do this.
What method (init,create,start,stop,destory) I should use to unbind object from JNDI.
How is it to deploy this MBean to JBoss (I should create jar with clasees and
META-INF/my-service.xml or some other?)?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846251#3846251

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3846251