Thanks for the reply Scott.

 The issue is that i would like to know whether we can apply the Security Credentials
and secure the JBoss Server , if we are securing the invokers in the way suggested in
the Wiki.

 Please find attatced the code

Properties env = new Properties();

env.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");

env.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
                        env.setProperty("jnp.sotimeout","10000");

                        String jmxConnectionURL="jnp://"+serverURL+":"+port;

                        env.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, jmxConnectionURL);

                        env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "user");
                        env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "passwd");
                        InitialContext ctx_ = new InitialContext(env);
                        Object obj = ctx_.lookup("jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor");

                        RMIAdaptor rmiAdaptor_ =
(RMIAdaptor)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(obj,RMIAdaptor.class);

Thanks in Advance.
Regards
Ciji

View the original post :