The propose of a ddl is to keep everything synchronized, it's already a pain to keep
everything synchronized between mysql/postgresql and oracle, adding another support is
just not maintanable. We are looking for a better way to be generic but it's not as
easy as it seems.

Anyway, the installer must be able to create/modify the tables and so Nukes do.

You need to give all privileges to a user (nukes by default) to a database (nukes by
default)

I wrote something about doing that in the wiki pages, on a linux machine using mysql.

Make sure you can connect to the server by typing:
(first nukes is the username, second is the database name)
mysql -u nukes -p nukes
It will ask for password.
Depending on how your box is configured you may want to add access from your machine,
by using your hostname (if you don't know how to do, ask again) Try:
mysql -u nukes -p nukes -h `hostname`

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846271#3846271

Reply to the post :