Hi,

I have deployed a bean, which try to use some classes from a jar.
The jar exists in the ear file. After making a request, the server throws a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception.

I have copied the jar file to the server/default/lib directory, but the server still
can not find the class in the jar. I have modified the run.bat file and I have
included this file into JBOSS_CLASSPATH, but still nothing.

Do you have any suggestion where to copy this jar file to can be visible by the JBoss
app server ? (I am using the RC1 release)

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846280#3846280

Reply to the post :