I'm in a developing step of a big J2EE applications, with (at now) more that 35 jar
each one with some EJB inside.
I've JBoss 3.2.3 and at now on my P4 1.5Mh it needs something like 1 minute and 20
seconds to start.
Since I need to change my EJB very often, and the hot deploy feature is not so nice
when you change libraries, I have to restart it many times a day.
Is there a way to obtain a faster start-up? Caching something from the previous
deploy, maybe?
I also use orion, which needs about 10 seconds to start ... because he deploys EJB
only when they change, and I change only 1 EJB at a time, not all of the 35 jar ...
Can anybody help me please
Regards
Alessandro

View the original post :