Hi:
I have an application that I have migrated from Jboss 2.4.4 Tomcat 4.0.1 to Jboss
3.2.4 and to my surprise not jboss starts up slower (even build ing up from the
minimal server and adding services till my application worked) but also it runs MUCH
MUCH slower... around 3 times.
I have gone through all the (very few published) tricks to make the thing run
faster... read only gettters, read.ahead, container commit-options, undeploy services
not used, use the Oracle OCI drivers, disable all logs in log4j.xml, even rewrite some
code (that anyway it used to rock&roll on jboss 2.4.4) but I can't get the thing to
run not even half fast than in 2.4.4 on the same database..... I mean ... Is it that
difficult???????

I am seriously considering to quit jboss after 3 years of bliss...

Any ideas on how not to despair?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846311#3846311

Reply to the post :