I know that this would give you some extra work, but it's just an idea.

I'm writting JBossProfiler.

JBossProfiler works with the concept of LogFiles. Every event is sent to a Log.gz
file, and you can analyze it later, or even sent it over the network.

You could run your application with JbossProfiler.
You would Activate it before some test-case. (The profiler stays sleeping until you
activate it)

Do the same procedure in both environments. (2.3 and 3.0)

Compare the results between both versions.

You would have to add some filter in your application.

I would recommend you to download jboss-profiler over JBoss's CVS.
Add the -XrunjbossInspector:c:\temp\,ignore=org.apache,start= into your run.bat.

(Make sure you don't have Debug parameters activated. The profiler wouldn't work)

Add the jboss-profiler-noAOP.sar in your deployment directory.

Use the MBean to start the data-capture before your testcase, and after the loading.

Stop after you have some data to analyze.

If you need any help, I'll be glad to help.

Clebert

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846328#3846328

Reply to the post :