Hi there! I have the following scenario:

I create an entity using ejbCreate(params). Soon after, I send a message to a queue,
consumed by a mdb. This mdb, peforms some business rules (not it, I have other classes
to do so :P ) and then updates data in the entity. Problem is.... Sometimes, It hadn't
been persisted (no ejbPostCreate() called yet) so I can't find the bean. I know
there's a way to do this, all I found till now is that I gotta set this params in
jboss.xml

 <container-configurations>
      <container-configuration extends="Standard CMP 2.x EntityBean">
      </container-configuration>
  </container-configurations>

But I confess I'm not sure what configurations are, and if is it possible to change
for a specific bean only.

thanks

Vinicius

View the original post :