I've found some networking issues in the environment. serverC is in a physically
different location that serverA and serverB (though logically on the same LAN). I just
ran a test with tcpdump and found that serverC could transmit multicast packets to
serverA and serverB, but those servers could NOT transmit multicast packets to
serverC. I'll update if when this network issue is resolved my JBoss issue goes away.

Also, I found that the pages can't load on serverA or serverB, since the multicast
packet send to serverC is synchronous. Is there a setting to make this send
asynchronous since I'm only using clustering for cache invalidation and with my schema
it wouldn't be the end of the world if one or two messages were lost?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846378#3846378

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3846378