Adrian:

I have to very respectfully disagree.

I have read and re-read the JBoss admin docs including Chapters 6 and 8 concerning JMS
and Security - no not between my last two posts, but over the last week or so.
Through that docuementation, there are some very helpful samples relative to getting
SSL connections up and running for RMI and JNDI.  This is what appears to be lacking
for JMS - and what  I expect many would greatly benefit from.  I will continue to
read, re-read and work this issue - as I have been for well over a week.  As this
thread indicates, I have repeatedly offered to dig into this myself, however some
directional assistance and/or working samples as exist throughout the JBoss docs would
be most helfpful.  I'm not looking for you to hold my hand, just help guide me in the
right direction with a little bit of your insight and experience, please.

Thanks again,

Todd

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846577#3846577