Hi all,
   I'm getting a strange error while I'm logging in to my application. I'm using my
own login module with the Jboss3.2.5. It was was working fine with Jboss3.0 . What is
difference in JAAS implementation between Jboss3.0 and 3.2.5. Any special
configurations have to do apart from 'login-module.xml'  ???

Exceptions are given below...
Please help me.....

2004-09-10 14:47:53,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.MyOwnDomain] Login failure
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Login Failure: all modules ignored
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:779)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:129)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:610)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeModule(LoginContext.java:607)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:535)
        at
org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.defaultLogin(JaasSecurityManager.java:476)
        at
org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.authenticate(JaasSecurityManager.java:430)
        at
org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.isValid(JaasSecurityManager.java:246)
        at
org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.isValid(JaasSecurityManager.java:221)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.checkSecurityAssociation(SecurityInterceptor.java:161)

Thanks,
adp

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3847786#3847786