Hi, been searching around and never could find the answer to this. Is it better to
have a whole bunch of little EJB's with only 1 or 2 methods or a couple of large EJB's
with many methods? We're wondering performance wise, and ease of maintenance.

The goal of the application is to write most/all of our business methods in EJB's,
including connecting to the database, and sending the 'answers' back to a servlet type
client and an application type client.

Right now we're running:

AMD 64 3200+
1GB Ram