I have followed indications in JBossHibernate wiki with JBoss4.0. The application and
.har deployments have no problems, but when I call
SessionContext.getSession("java:/hibernate/SessionFactory") in a stateless session
bean method I get the following exception

20:44:39,418 ERROR [LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract
java.lang.String prova.interfaces.Prova.doIt() throws java.rmi.RemoteException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: SessionFactory with name
[java:/hibernate/SessionFactory] not yet registered with SessionContext
        at
org.jboss.hibernate.session.SessionContext.getStorage(SessionContext.java:135)
        at
org.jboss.hibernate.session.SessionContext.getSession(SessionContext.java:43)
        at prova.ejb.ProvaBean.doIt(ProvaBean.java:93)
        at
        at
        at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:214)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:96)
        at org.jboss.hibernate.session.EjbInterceptor.invoke(EjbInterceptor.java:81)
        at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:185)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:113)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:105)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:316)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:149)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:128)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
        at org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java:624)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:859)
        at
        at
        at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
        at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:236)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:642)
        at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker$MBeanServerAction.invoke(JRMPInvoker.java:775)
        at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker.invoke(JRMPInvoker.java:382)
        at
        at
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Note that my scope is transaction and I have associated e required transaction to my
method.
I do not know what is worng.
If anybody has any ideas please help.
Sorry if this is the worng forum for such question.

Thanks in advance
                Francesco

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3847838#3847838