hi all

    I have got an ejb application which is implemented for some online billing enquiry
activities. The application uses stateful session beans for storing user profile,
validating each screen data etc.
The connections(using JbossManagedConnectionPool)  and closed at the time of user sign
out or when user exists a particular screen.

The problem is that, the connections are not found returning to the connetion pool for
reuse. In the jmx-console, The "ConnectionDesttroyedCount" for
JbossManagedConnectionPool is found reached a value 80, and it is not increasing.

So the connections increases to the maximum value set(<max-pool-size>) in
oracle-ds.xml and generate sql error .

The following is my setting in oracle-ds.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>XYZ</jndi-name>
    <connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxx:1521:yyyy</connection-url>
    <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>
    <user-name>xx</user-name>
    yy
    <min-pool-size>5</min-pool-size>
    <max-pool-size>300</max-pool-size>
    <blocking-timeout-millis>18000</blocking-timeout-millis>
    <idle-timeout-minutes>60</idle-timeout-minutes>
  </local-tx-datasource>

Any one pls advice how to solve this problem

regards
Anil

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848110#3848110