Login module works. But it's not the case when we create stateful or stateless (I
tried both) on one Struts page and then try to call something at different page.
What's we get here is null credentials in the second call.

(
org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested
throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Null user or password not supported in THIN driver)
)

But don't say you should keep connection: WrappedConnection in Jboss is not
serializable itself. So, seems it couldn't be healed?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848165#3848165

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3848165