Guys,

I am trying to run JB4.0 as a NT Service and for this I use the same method I am
successfully using with 3.2.3, i.e. javants.

The server is apparently started when I start the NT service (process running, RAM
consummed) but does not reply to my browser (not an immediate no-reply, but a time-out
after a long wait).

Has anyone tried this?

I reckon I have something wrong in the properties file I use to define the service,
but I can not figure what:
application.parameters=--configuration=default
  | jvm.parameters=-Xms96m -Xmx192m
-Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
 -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
-Djava.class.path=C:\j2sdk1_4_2_05\lib\tools.jar;C:\jboss\4_0-rc2\bin\run.jar
  | current.directory=C:\jboss\4_0-rc2\bin
  | localhost.address=127.0.0.1
  | mainclass=org/jboss/Main
  | service.display.name=JBoss 4.0