Hello!
    I am exporting two Session Beans, of the same application, as Web Services
correctly with Jboss 3.2.3. I am using the same prefix attribute for both of the
jbossnet tasks, and exporting some Value Objects with the xdoclet tag
@jboss-net.xml-schema urn="PREFIX:NAME".
   My question is:
     Can I use different prefixes for each exported session bean? I need this to
export only the correct Value Objects for each web service.

    The way I  am doing now, I get all the Value Objects for both web services.

    Thanks in advance,
        Victor Batista

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848481#3848481