I managed to eliminate the logout problem; it was a misconfiguration within my web.xml
file. The web page calling the EJB method was not within the restricted area any more,
that's why a logout was performed.

Now the first EJB method call is successful, but as soon as I want to start a second
call, the login page (declared in web.xml) is presented again. The user has to
authenticate himself for every call, the principal/subject-information seems to get
lost after every EJB call.
I'm using JavaServer Faces, with lots of backing beans, and most of them have to
perform some EJB calls --> how do I manage to pass the security information along to
keep the authentication?

Any help would be really appreciated.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848531#3848531