Hi,

I installed jboss-3.2.3_nukes-1.0.0 and try to integrate it with another project of
mine. The problem is, the other project also have tomcat jar files (catalina.jar,
etc).

I haven't got quite far yet with the integration because I'm stuck on this one basic
thing: How can I make both of them to point to a single tomcat server instead of 2?
Apparently I couldn't run them at the same time with 2 tomcat, so I need to reroute
one of them to point to the other's jar.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yenny

View the original post :