Some times when I redeploy a SAR after I've made some changes to the code inside the
SAR JBoss does not run the newly deployed code but the old code. The only way I have
found to get JBoss out of this state is to deploy an EAR file (the code in the EAR has
no dependency on the code in the SAR or vica verca).

I have not managed to spot a pattern to reproduce the problem.  I don't see any
exceptions or errors either.

I also looked inside inside a class file in the SAR to make sure that the new code is
in the SAR (I searched for a known string in a class file).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848810#3848810

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3848810