This is probably an EJB spec question. I am using
PostgreSQL for persistance and it susports array
datatype. I would like to know if it is possible to
store seamlessly an array in Entity EJBs using CMP.
And if so do I simply refer (in the ejb-jar.xml) to
the array field as if it was a non-collection field as
illustrated below?

<cmp-field>
        <field-name>myArrayField</field-name>
</cmp-field>