Thanks for your reply genman. If I understand correctly, you're suggesting binding the
EMS ConnectionFactory objects to JBoss jndi and let the client use JBoss jndi to
lookup these objects. But this still requires an external EMS broker running since all
the EMS administered objects implement Referenceable, so these objects would actually
reside on the EMS broker and not on JBoss itself.
This introduces another point of failure in the application. So I wanted to know if it
was possible to have the EMS broker running within the JBoss server instance and has
anyone attempted a similar configuration. We only use point to point messaging using
temporary queues and we don't use any MDBs.

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849439#3849439

Reply to the post :