Hi Jboss Gurus,
I am Newbie to Jboss and planning to migrate from WebLogic 6.1 to Jboss 3.2.3. I Have
couple of questions:
With current weblogic we are using Oracle 8i Database.
1) I have exsisting web.xml (weblogic ) has following parameters set:
<init-param>
      <param-name>
        db.url
      </param-name>
      <param-value>
        jdbc:weblogic:pool:fteDBPool
      </param-value>
    </init-param>
what will be the corrosponding Jboss db.url paramaeter?
2) How do i setup Oracle DB connection pool in Jboss?
3) I have configured oracle-ds.xml to point to correct DB SID and username/password
and copied i to deploy directory under server/default as below:

  <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>fteDBSource</jndi-name>
    <connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@qadb6x:1521:pnetqa1</connection-url>
I have put jndi-name as fteDBSource as my weblogic config.xml shows:
 MaxCapacity="10" Name="fteDBPool"

Is this correct? or any other place i have to setup jndi-name?
Also where do i specify fteDBPool in Jboss?

Any Help will be greatly appreciated. I just installed Jboss and preety much new to
this. I would greatly appreciate if someone can guide me.
Thanks in Advance

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849477#3849477

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3849477