Hi all! I'm newbie in JBoss...
I have read the JAAS howto tutorial but i have some problems... I have an EJB
(WorkflowEngine WE) that is in a secure-domain called danetworkflow; i have created a
new EJB (Message Driven Bean MDB) that is tring to call WE.. since they weren't in the
same security-domain i had an exception (Principal=null); now i have modified my
ejb-jar.xml file and my jboss.xml, i post them:

JBoss.xml:
anonymous wrote : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_3_0.dtd";>

  | <security-domain>java:/jaas/danetworkflow</security-domain>
  | <enterprise-beans>
  |
  | <!--
  | To add beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
  | a file to your XDoclet merge directory called jboss-beans.xml that contains
  | the , and <message-driven></message-driven>
  | markup for those beans.
  | -->
  |
  | <message-driven>
  | <ejb-name>BbkCmdRcvBean</ejb-name>
  | <destination-jndi-name>queue/BBkEvtMgrQueue</destination-jndi-name>
  | </message-driven>
  |
  | </enterprise-beans>
  |
  | <resource-managers>
  | </resource-managers>

ejb-jar.xml:
2.0//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd";>

  | <ejb-jar >
  |
  | <![CDATA[No Description.]]>
  | <display-name>Generated by XDoclet</display-name>
  |
  | <enterprise-beans>
  |
  | <!-- Session Beans -->
  | <!--
  | To add session beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
  | a file to your XDoclet merge directory called session-beans.xml that contains
  | the markup for those beans.
  | -->
  |
  | <!-- Entity Beans -->
  | <!--
  | To add entity beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
  | a file to your XDoclet merge directory called entity-beans.xml that contains
  | the markup for those beans.
  | -->
  |
  | <!-- Message Driven Beans -->
  | <message-driven >
  | <![CDATA[<!-- begin-user-doc --> You can insert your documentation for
'BbkCmdRcvBean'.]]>

  | <ejb-name>BbkCmdRcvBean</ejb-name>
  |
  | <ejb-class>com.bbk.evtmgr.ejbs.BbkCmdRcvBean</ejb-class>
  |
  | <transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>
  | <acknowledge-mode>Auto-acknowledge</acknowledge-mode>
  | <message-driven-destination>
  | <destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</destination-type>
  | </message-driven-destination>
  | <security-identity>
  | <run-as>
  | <role-name>StaffManagementRole_0</role-name>
  | </run-as>
  | </security-identity>
  |
  | </message-driven>
  |
  | <!--
  | To add message driven beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
  | a file to your XDoclet merge directory called message-driven-beans.xml that
contains
  | the <message-driven></message-driven> markup for those beans.
  | -->
  |
  | </enterprise-beans>
  |
  | <!-- Relationships -->
  |
  | <!-- Assembly Descriptor -->
  | <assembly-descriptor >
  | <!--
  | To add additional assembly descriptor info here, add a file to your
  | XDoclet merge directory called assembly-descriptor.xml that contains
  | the <assembly-descriptor></assembly-descriptor> markup.
  | -->
  |
  | <!-- finder permissions -->
  | <method-permission >
  | <![CDATA[description not supported yet by ejbdoclet]]>
  | <role-name>StaffManagementRole_0</role-name>
  |
  | <![CDATA[description not supported yet by ejbdoclet]]>
  | <ejb-name>BbkCmdRcvBean</ejb-name>
  | <method-name>*</method-name>
  |
  | </method-permission>
  | <!-- transactions -->
  |
  | <!-- finder transactions -->
  | <container-transaction >
  |
  | <ejb-name>BbkCmdRcvBean</ejb-name>
  | <method-name>*</method-name>
  |
  | <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
  | </container-transaction>
  | </assembly-descriptor>
  |
  | </ejb-jar>

Even if i have done this i have this exception:

anonymous wrote : 12:39:31,187 INFO [STDOUT] Message Driven Bean got message
org.jboss.mq.SpyObjectMessage {
  | Header {
  | jmsDestination : QUEUE.BBkEvtMgrQueue
  | jmsDeliveryMode : 2
  | jmsExpiration : 0
  | jmsPriority : 4
  | jmsMessageID : ID:13-10960223709261
  | jmsTimeStamp : 1096022370926
  | jmsCorrelationID: null
  | jmsReplyTo : null
  | jmsType : null
  | jmsRedelivered : true
  | jmsProperties : {JMS_JBOSS_REDELIVERY_COUNT=5}
  | jmsPropReadWrite: false
  | msgReadOnly : true
  | producerClientId: ID:13
  | }
  | }
  | 12:39:31,187 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackException in method:
public abstract de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngine
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException, causedBy:
  | javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging,
method=public abstract de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngine
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invokeHome(StatelessSessionContainer.java:632)

  | at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invokeHome(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:205)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invokeHome(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:51)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:88)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:315)
  | at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeHome(TxInterceptorCMT.java:128)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.java:94)
  | at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:120)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invokeHome(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:93)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.internalInvokeHome(StatelessSessionContainer.java:319)

  | at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:743)
  | at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  | at
  | at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
  | at org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.dispatch(ReflectedDispatcher.java:60)
  | at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:61)
  | at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:53)
  | at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
  | at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:185)
  | at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:473)
  | at org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:97)
  | at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:90)
  | at org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:46)
  | at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:53)
  | at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.HomeInterceptor.invoke(HomeInterceptor.java:173)
  | at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:85)
  | at $Proxy161.create(Unknown Source)
  | at
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.client.StandardWorkflowServiceFactory.newWorkflowService(StandardWorkflowServiceFactory.java:206)

  | at com.bbk.evtmgr.ejbs.BbkCmdRcvBean.onMessage(BbkCmdRcvBean.java:156)
  | at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  | at
  | at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:458)

  | at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:185)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.java:62)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:84)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:315)
  | at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:148)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.RunAsSecurityInterceptor.invoke(RunAsSecurityInterceptor.java:90)

  | at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer.internalInvoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:372)
  | at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:723)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.invoke(JMSContainerInvoker.java:914)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$MessageListenerImpl.onMessage(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1208)

  | at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.onMessage(StdServerSession.java:276)
  | at
org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.sessionConsumerProcessMessage(SpyMessageConsumer.java:871)

  | at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.addMessage(SpyMessageConsumer.java:159)
  | at org.jboss.mq.SpySession.run(SpySession.java:347)
  | at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.run0(StdServerSession.java:200)
  | at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.run(StdServerSession.java:180)
  | at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:748)
  | at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
  | 12:39:31,197 INFO [STDOUT] [StandardWorkflowServiceFactory,ERROR] Invalid
invocation, check your deployment packaging, method=public abstract
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngine
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException; nested exception is:
  | javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging,
method=public abstract de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngine
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException
  | javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: Invalid invocation, check your
deployment packaging, method=public abstract de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngine
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException; nested exception is:
  | javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging,
method=public abstract de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngine
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:214)
> [...]

de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invokeHome(StatelessSessionContainer.java:632)

  | at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invokeHome(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:205)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invokeHome(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:51)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:88)
  | ... 51 more
  | 12:39:31,197 ERROR [BbkCmdRcvBean] com.bbk.evtmgr.ejbs.BbkCmdRcvBean
  | de.danet.an.workflow.api.FactoryConfigurationError: Cannot create
WorkflowEngineEJB: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging, method=public
abstract de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngine
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException; nested exception is:
  | javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging,
method=public abstract de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngine
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.WorkflowEngineHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException
  | at
de.danet.an.workflow.ejbs.client.StandardWorkflowServiceFactory.newWorkflowService(StandardWorkflowServiceFactory.java:220)

  | at com.bbk.evtmgr.ejbs.BbkCmdRcvBean.onMessage(BbkCmdRcvBean.java:156)
  | at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  | at
  | at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:458)

  | at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:185)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.java:62)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:84)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:315)
  | at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:148)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.RunAsSecurityInterceptor.invoke(RunAsSecurityInterceptor.java:90)

  | at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)

  | at
org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer.internalInvoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:372)
  | at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:723)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.invoke(JMSContainerInvoker.java:914)
  | at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$MessageListenerImpl.onMessage(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1208)

  | at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.onMessage(StdServerSession.java:276)
  | at
org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.sessionConsumerProcessMessage(SpyMessageConsumer.java:871)

  | at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.addMessage(SpyMessageConsumer.java:159)
  | at org.jboss.mq.SpySession.run(SpySession.java:347)
  | at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.run0(StdServerSession.java:200)
  | at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.run(StdServerSession.java:180)
  | at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:748)
  | at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
  | 12:39:31,197 INFO [STDOUT] Finishing onMessage

Can anybodu help me? Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849516#3849516

Reply to the post :