Hi,

I have an EAR with a custom login module. It is running fine in 3.2.5. After upgrading
to 4.0.0, I started to get an unexpected error: NoClassDefFoundException at first
request to the server from the client.

My custom login module delegates the real authentication logic to a deployed session
bean in the EAR. So, it references my session bean's local home and local interfaces.
I exclude these referenced interface classes in my custom built sx jar. And I copied
the jar to /server/default/lib.

This is working ok in 3.2.5 line, but gives a NoClassDefFoundException in 4.0.0 line.
Exception occurs before JBoss executes any of my application codes, and I believe
right when it needs to instantiate my custom login module class.

What can I do for my custom login module's classpath to see (find) the interface
classes in my (successfully) deployed application?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Regards,
Gokhan Demir

View the original post :