Hallo!

Once again: I think I've found a strange behavior of JBoss. I'm using a table with a
compound primary key. I try to get a collection of values from the table via a
find-method. This collection should contain Local Interfaces.
If the returned collection contains a single row of the table I can use the local
inferface returned by the collection, but as soon as the returned collection consists
of two or more db-table rows I can't use the local interfaces returned by the
collection. Instead I've to get a primary key with getPrimaryKey() and then a local
interface by calling findByPrimaryKey(PK).

Is this the normal behavior of jboss 3.2.3 or not? I'm using EJB 2.0 and cmp.
any hints, help, ... is very welcome.

regards,
martin

View the original post :