Dear Friends,

I have written an Enity bean that uses bean managed persitance.  From a JSP page I
call a findAll method that displays all the infrmation in that is stored in the
database. Also on the JSP page I have the ability to edit an entry  which calls a set*
on the EJB then reloades the page.  However, the problem is that the ejbLoad methods
are not being called on the page refresh. Although the data in the database does get
updated, I cannot see the new infromation unless I restart JBOSS and login to the page
again. If I dont restart, the page displays as if I never changed any data in the
database, and I my Find Method is being called again, but server never performs an
ejbLoad on the object it finds during the refresh.

Are my EJB's being cashed somewhere that is causeing the containter to think they
havent changed?  Any help?

Thanks,
SJ

View the original post :