I created a new module which shows "Hello World", but i can only see it in the modules
menu when i'm logged in as admin. Here's the jboss-service.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  | <mbean
  |    code="org.jboss.nukes.addons.modules.empresas.EmpresasModule"
  |    name="nukes.modules:name=empresas"
  |    xmbean-dd=""
  |    xmbean-code="org.jboss.nukes.component.NukesMBean">
  |    <xmbean>
  |        <attribute name="Security">
  |                <security>
  |                        <permission group="*" pattern="::" level="READ"/>
  |                </security>
  |        </attribute>
  |        <attribute name="Configuration">
  |                <module>
  |                        <operation name="main" display-name="Hello"
description="Display Hello World" image="" hint=""/>
  |                     </module>
  |             </attribute>
  |       <depends>nukes.modules:name=core</depends>
  |       <attribute name="DisplayName">Hello module</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="Description">User module displaying Hello World</attribute>
  |    </xmbean>
  | </mbean>
  | </server>

Is something in the security area wrong?

Thanks,
Pedro Martins

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3851469#3851469