If you can work with me a little bit I can help you through it.
A person that was working on the Jetty implementation a while back wrote a ISAPI
redirector that worked fine but had a few problems. If you know what they are, and
don't mind them, it will work a-ok.

I don't have detailed instructions but I can help you through it if you are patient
and don't mind me forgetting a few things. I did this a year ago.
I also have a script that sets up a windows service that runs jboss 3.2.4. I think it
will work with almost anything but maybe not. Currently I will be using jboss 4.0.0 to
setup the service to run automatically on win 2003.

I will supply the persons name to you that did all the work (I don't want to take
credit for something I didn't do) but I am not at work and can't remember his name.
All I did was help get it working on an intranet that has a proxy server.
It was forwarding all the requests from IIS to proxy and back to the same machine (not
necessary unless you have IIS and jboss on different machines).
Anyway...
Contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
When we get through it I will post the docs here so that others can use it.
If you want.
Let me know. I can't promise 10 minute response because I have job that is pretty
demanding. Usually 4 hours and I will reply.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3851487#3851487

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3851487