-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mhixson
Sent: terça-feira, 28 de Setembro de 2004 1:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] [Persistence & CMP/JBoss] - specify Postgres sequence
name using XDoclet?

I currently have an entity bean with these xdoclet tags.

 * @ejb.bean
 *     view-type="local"
 *     name="Content"
 *     type="CMP"
 *     cmp-version="2.x"
 *     schema="content"
 *     primkey-field="contentId"
 *     local-jndi-name="Content"
 * @ejb.interface
 *     generate="local"
 *     local-extends="javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject"
 * @ejb.home
 *     local-extends="javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome"
 * @ejb.persistence
 *     table-name="content"
 * @jboss.entity-command
 *     name="postgresql-fetch-seq"
 * @jboss.method-attributes
 *     pattern="get*"
 *     read-only="true"

What I'd like to do is specify the sequence name.  Apparently JBoss is
assuming that the sequence name is content_content_id_seq when it actually
is named v_content_content_id_seq because of a wacky table naming convention
(the table used to be named v_content).
  I think I need to use @jboss.entity-command-attribute, but I don't know
what the name of the attribute should be.
  Thanks,
   -M@

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849678#3849678