in chap 3 of the 'Getting Started with JBoss' for 4.0 guide, it mentions that we
should download JSTL JAR files from

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html...

ultimately, i end up at;

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi#Release%20Builds

which is the download page for everything...there is no mention of JSTL on this
page...but there is a link for Taglibs, Library Releases...is this it?

If it is...there are about 30 different folders to choose from, which ones do we need
for the Duke Bank account totorial in chap 3...?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849884#3849884

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3849884