Hello,

i am trying to deploy a 3rd party RAR (of a JDO vendor) into JBoss4. Below the
*-service.xml. I would like to know if this is generally possible, because i tried and
got many errors:

--- snipp -----

  | <service>
  |
  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.LocalTxConnectionManager"
name="jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=serverIboDS">

  |   <attribute name="JndiName">eis/jdo/IBOPersistenceManager</attribute>
  |
  |   <depends optional-attribute-name="ManagedConnectionPool">
  |
  |     <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool"
name="jboss.jca:service=LocalTxPool,name=serverIboDS">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="ManagedConnectionFactoryName">
  |       <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment"
name="jboss.jca:service=LocalTxDS,name=serverIboDS">
  |         <depends
optional-attribute-name="OldRarDeployment">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=JBoss
LocalTransaction JDBC Wrapper</depends>
  |         <depends
optional-attribute-name="OldRarDeployment">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=Signsoft_intelliBO_JDO_Persistence_Provider</depends>

  |       </mbean>
  |     </depends>
  |
  |     <attribute name="MinSize">0</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="MaxSize">20</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="BlockingTimeoutMillis">5000</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="IdleTimeoutMinutes">15</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="Criteria">ByContainer</attribute>
  |     </mbean>
  |   </depends>
  |
  |   <depends
optional-attribute-name="CachedConnectionManager">jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager</depends>
  |   <depends
optional-attribute-name="TransactionManagerService">jboss:service=TransactionManager</depends>
  |   <depends>jboss.jca:service=RARDeployer</depends>
  |
  |   </mbean>
  |
  | </service>

Thanks for answers.

regards