I have checked the servlet code and it is working.  I wrote a class that uses
QueueBrowser to check the messages.  All of the messages I sent are on the Queue.

Here is the code for the servlet:

  | package com.hott.servlets;
  | import javax.jms.*;
  | import javax.naming.*;
  | import javax.servlet.http.*;
  | import javax.servlet.*;
  | import java.io.*;
  | import java.util.Properties;
  | /**
  |  * sends messages to a JMS queue that will be processed by a Message Driven Bean
  |  */
  | public class MyMessageServlet extends HttpServlet {
  |
  |     QueueConnection         queueConnection = null;
  |     QueueSession            queueSession = null;
  |     Queue                   queue = null;
  |     QueueSender             queueSender = null;
  |     TextMessage             message = null;
  |
  |     public void init() {
  |         Properties env = new Properties();

env.put("java.naming.factory.initial","org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |         env.put("java.naming.provider.url","localhost:1099");

env.put("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs","org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  |         try {
  |             Context jndiContext = new InitialContext(env);
  |             QueueConnectionFactory queueConnectionFactory =
  |             (QueueConnectionFactory) jndiContext.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
  |             queue = (Queue) jndiContext.lookup("queue/testQueue");
  |             queueConnection = queueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection();
  |             queueSession = queueConnection.createQueueSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
  |             queueSender = queueSession.createSender(queue);
  |             message = queueSession.createTextMessage();
  |         } catch (JMSException e) {
  |             e.printStackTrace();
  |         } catch (NamingException ne){
  |             ne.printStackTrace();
  |         }
  |     }
  |
  |     public void doPost(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp) throws
ServletException, IOException {
  |         String text = req.getParameter("message");
  |         resp.setContentType("text/html");
  |         PrintWriter out = resp.getWriter();
  |         try {
  |             message.setText(text);
  |             queueSender.send(message);
  |             out.println("Your message has been sent successfully.");
  |         } catch (JMSException e) {
  |             out.println("Your message was not sent.");
  |         } finally {
  |             out.println("</body></html>");
  |         }
  |     }