Thanks so much for the hint!!
I checked JNDI View and notced, that my Local Beans are bound to the name
local/<ejb-name>
but my xdoclet generated Util class was using JNDI name <ejb-name>Local - and that is
why I was getting not bound exception!

Is there any way to map all that, so the JNDI stays as generated(I was thinking about
being a bit more portable) and get rid of this jboss local/<ejb-name> mapping?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3850243#3850243

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3850243