anonymous wrote :
  | Add a PartitionName attribute to the deploy-hasingleton-service.xml
HASingletonController:

As you can see in my original post above I have done this already.  Unfortunately it
seems to have no effect.

anonymous wrote :
  | Its easier to isolate the cluster traffic by changing the mcast_addr or mcast_port
of the ClusterPartition in the cluster-service:

So it appears that it's impossible to run separate clusters on the same local network
by using different partition names, only clusters with different mcast addresses.  If
this is so then why have PartitionName attribute entries peppered throughout the
various config files, since these have no effect ?  My impression is that the original
approach I was taking is the way it was designed to work, based on the existence of
the various PartitionName attrtibutes in the config files, but this is not working yet
and hence we must modify the mcast_addr or mcast_port values as a workaround.  Is this
the case, or am I missing something here ?  Will this feature be fully enabled in
future releases (perhaps it's already working in version 4.0) ?

--James

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3850293#3850293

Reply to the post :