Hi,

I'm running JBoss 4.0 and am having an issue with one of my virtual hosts not logging.
It isnt logging under its own logging file or under the localhost logging file. The
odd part is that its creating the log file under the correct directory as specified by
Valve directory, it just isnt populating it with the logging information. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. :)

My configuration follows:

jbossweb-tomcat50.sar\server.xml:

  |      <Host name="CResHost">
  |     <Alias>sample.com</Alias>
  |     <Alias>www.sample.com</Alias>
  |         <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
prefix="sample_" suffix=".log" pattern="common" directory="${home.base}/log/sample"/>
  |         <DefaultContext cookies="true" crossContext="true" override="true"/>
  |       </Host>

war file's WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml:

  |   <!-- Context Root -->
  |   <context-root>/</context-root>