hi friends,

        I am new to jms.I have a problem.

        I have multiple sender programs which sends messages to a Queue concurrently
and have a single receiver program which receives messages from the queue. Sender1
sends 10 messages sender2 sends 10 messages etc. When I receive the messages from the
Queue,message sent by different senders get mixed, like message1 of first sender then
message 1 of second sender then message 2 of first sender etc.Is there any way to get
all the message send by a single sender in a single session  arrives in the Queue in a
group?

hoping for help,

nath.

View the original post :