I am still a little confused; with the EdbcDriver I am using the edbc.jar instead of
the also existing iijdbc.jar? What is the difference between these two drivers?

Anyway it works this way. For the folks who asking me questions about the
<connection-url>:

My host name is gea and I use the hard coded port number 21072 (the logical link II7
from Ingress is not working). The name from the test database is titan

<connection-url>jdbc:edbc://gea:21072/gea::titan</connection-url>

Thanx ;-)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852042#3852042

Reply to the post :