I am also having the problems.  It's odd to me that this would happen just as a result
of using the "default" configuration instead of the "all" configuration.  Is there
some sort of services file or something that I have misconfigured that's telling JBoss
to start AspectManager even though it's supposedly not available in the "default"
configuration?

I had tried running JBoss 4 as a test on a Windows machine and didn't have that
problem.  I'm somehow something must be telling JBoss 4 to attempt starting the
AspectManager service.

I'll just run with "all" for now, but I would like to learn what is causing this.

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852111#3852111

Reply to the post :