I'm having a very similar problem, probably the same root cause: I have an MBean that
talks to a session bean that lives in an exploded ear. It worked fine in 3.x but in
4.0.0 when it tries to do the JNDI lookup on the local home interface, I get

javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: (my EJB home class)]

I've defined a dependency on the MBean so it loads after the EJB is deployed, but that
doesn't help. Something clearly changed in this area between 3.2 and 4.0.0.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852129#3852129

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3852129